Amalki is a fruit rich in vitamin C with sour and bitter taste. Many of us like Amalki more or less. It tastes bad at first, but after eating it feels sweet. Playing amalki increases the taste in the mouth. There is no pair of fresh amalki to cure scurvy or dental disease. It is also very useful for liver, jaundice, stomach ache, cold, cough and anemia.
According to nutritionists, amalki contains 10 times more vitamin C than guava and 3 times more vitamin C than paper lemon. Amalki also contains 15 to 20 times more vitamin C than oranges, 120 times more than apples, 24 times more than mangoes and 60 times more than bananas. An older person needs 30 mg of vitamin C every day. This amount of vitamin ‘C’ comes from eating two mangoes a day.
Now I don't know about the 20 benefits of Amalki-
1. Amalki acts as a hair tonic and is an important ingredient in hair care. Not only does it strengthen the hair follicles, it also helps in hair growth.
2. It eliminates the problem of dandruff and prevents mature hair.
3. Amalki juice can cure constipation and piles. It also helps prevent stomach upset and indigestion.
4. Mixing amalki powder and a little sugar with a glass of milk or water and eating it twice a day will reduce the problem of acidity.
5. Soaking half a crushed dried fruit in a glass of water will help in digestion. Amalki pickle with food helps in digestion.
6. Honey can be eaten mixed with mango juice every morning. This will remove dark spots on the skin and increase the radiance of the skin.
7. Amalki juice helps to increase eyesight. It also relieves various eye problems such as eye inflammation, itchy eyes or watery eyes.
8. Amalki is beneficial for keeping the eyes well. It contains phyto-chemicals that help prevent degeneration associated with the eye.
9. In addition, drinking amalki juice every day removes bad breath and keeps teeth strong.
10. Amalki's sour and bitter taste enhances the taste in the mouth. You can mix a little honey and butter with mango powder before eating to increase appetite and increase appetite.
11. Increases immunity and reduces stress.
12. Amalki is very useful in cough, vomiting, insomnia, pain.
13. Amalki juice is beneficial for bronchitis and asthma.
14. Amalki keeps the body cool, increases the efficiency of the body, strengthens the muscles.
15. It strengthens the heart, lungs and brain. Amalki pickle or jam removes the weakness of the brain and heart.
17. Amalki helps to shed unnecessary body fat.
18. Increases the number of red blood cells and keeps teeth and nails well.
19. Works quite well in relieving cold-cough, stomach ache and anemia.
20. Helps prevent diabetes by controlling blood sugar levels. Helps to keep cholesterol levels low.
However, kidney patients should eat amalki according to the doctor's advice.