Whether sour or sweet to eat, star-fruit is all beneficial. Some trees bear fruit more than once or all year round. It is a good source of vitamins A and C. Let's know the benefits of star-fruit-
Starfruit is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, which are very beneficial for the skin. In addition to eating this fruit, you can use its juice on the skin regularly. It will retain the youth of your skin and keep the skin blemish-free.
The Lifestyle section of the Boldsky website offers tips on how to use star-fruit. Take a look around.
is quite effective in eliminating acne. Make a pack by mixing equal amount of star-fruit juice with lemon juice. Now apply this mixture on a pimple with a cotton ball. keep it that for 10 minutes or wash it than. You can see, gradually acne will go away that is very amazing.
1. star-fruit purifies the blood. star-fruit leaves and young fruits contain tannins, which help in blood clotting.
2. Hemorrhoids can be cured by taking 2 grams of dried star-fruit powder with water once a day. And star-fruit is also very useful in arthritis pain.
3. star-fruit enhances appetite and digestion. star-fruit is very beneficial in stomach ache. star-fruit contains elgic acid. It prevents bowel cancer.
4. star-fruit is burnt and stuffed to get rid of the problem of cold. Relieves cough by removing chronic cold. Dry star-fruit is very beneficial for fever.
5. star-fruit leaves and dagger powder are used to cure smallpox and crocodiles. star-fruit fruit is also useful in solving worm problems. Worms are removed by mixing neem leaves with star-fruit juice.
6. every 100g of it contains 31 kcal of power . Sugar 7.63 g, Sugar 3.96 g, Dietary fiber 2.8 g, Fat 0.33 g, Protein 1.04 g, Pantothenic acid (B5) 0.39 mg, Folate (B9) 12 μg, Vitamin C In addition to 34.4 mg, star-fruit also contains Vitamin A, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.