1. Cucumber works very well as a toner for oily skin. It is more beneficial to control the open pores of the skin. After washing your face, you can just apply cucumber juice as a toner. To make it more effective, you can mix apple, cider vinegar, tomato juice and aloe vera gel.
2. The bleaching properties of cucumber remove sunburn and brighten the skin. To get rid of sunburn, you can apply cucumber juice every day after washing your face.
3. If you want to get rid of the problem of facial brown, make a pack by mixing 2 teaspoons of cucumber juice with rose water and multani soil. Apply it on the face and leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water. Use regularly for a while. Bron will be reduced.
4. Eating cucumber keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized. This is because 95% of the ingredients in cucumber are water. Cucumber seeds contain Vitamin-E and Potassium, which removes various signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin bright and youthful.
5. Mix 2 tablespoons of sour yogurt, half a teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of grated cucumber and 2 vitamin-E capsules to hide the impression of age. Now apply it on the face and leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with water. This pack removes fine lines and wrinkles and makes the skin tight and beautiful.
6. Many facial skin is oily. For oily skin, mix raw turmeric, lemon juice, and cucumber paste together to make a pack. Apply the mixture on the face and keep it for 15-20 minutes. When dry, wash your face well. This pack controls excess oiliness of the skin.
7. If the facial skin is dry, make 1 teaspoon of oatmeal and the same amount of cucumber paste and mix it together and leave it for 30 minutes. Apply the mixture on the face and neck for 20 minutes. You can also mix 1 teaspoon of honey with the mixture to keep the skin moisturized.
8. Cucumber is very effective in reducing dark circles. The anti-oxidants and silica in cucumber reduce the sores on the eyes and keep the skin around the eyes well. Cut the cucumber into slices or put the sliced cucumber in the cotton and put the cotton or cucumber slice on the eyes for 20 minutes. Keep using it regularly. Regular use will reduce sores under the eyes. In addition, ascorbic acid and caffeic acid in cucumber are more effective in relieving eye puffiness.
9. Many of our nails are soft and brittle. So playing cucumber regularly has a lot of silica in it which will play an important role in strengthening the nails. This reduces the breakage of the nails and makes the nails harder.
10. Blend well in a cucumber blender to remove roughness of the skin. Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey in the blended paste and apply on face and neck. Wash off after 20 minutes. This pack brightens the face by removing the roughness of the skin.
12. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Now mix three teaspoons of olive oil in an egg first and then mix the cucumber peel paste with it. Apply the mixture on the hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo. This pack strengthens the hair follicles and brightens the hair health.
11. The sulfur, sodium, silicon, phosphorus and calcium present in cucumber play an invaluable role in hair growth. In addition it helps to reduce hair fall. You can mix cucumber and tomato in a blender to make juice.