Each 100 grams of this nutritious fruit contains 25 grams of sugar, 72 grams of water, 1.6 grams of protein, 33 IU of vitamin A, 192 milligrams of vitamin C, 0.1 milligrams of thiamine, 0.1 milligrams of riboflavin and 0.5 milligrams of niacin. , Pantothenic acid 0.1 mg, calcium 30 mg, iron 0.8 mg, magnesium 16 mg, phosphorus 21 mg, potassium 362 mg, sodium 4 mg.quince fruit is full of qualities that play a helpful role in keeping our body healthy. Let's not know about the medicinal benefits of common quince fruit.
1. Increasing digestion Phosphorus in quince fruit plays a beneficial role in increasing the digestive power of food. Its dietary fiber increases digestion and eliminates stomach problems. So those who have digestive problems will get many benefits by eating this quince fruit.
2. To increase eyesight The fruit contains riboflavin and vitamin C. And the presence of this vitamin increases eyesight. In that case, quince fruit is very helpful. Those who have eye problems will eat quince fruit, it will benefit your eyes.
3. Dysentery 20/25 drops of juice of the bark of the root of custard apple tree should be taken with 7/8 teaspoon of milk, but it is better to have goat,s milk. Or 200 mg of crushed bark of the root of quince fruit tree should be taken once or twice. This will cure diarrhea in 2/3 days.
4. To strengthen bones Quince contains a lot of calcium. And this quince fruit is able to supply sufficient amount of calcium to build and keep the bones of the body. So you should eat quince fruit to strengthen the bones.
5. When the dull feeling in the blood decreases If there is no cold ailment, then take 2/3 teaspoon of the juice of ripe custardapple shell twice a day in the morning and in the afternoon, it cures the dull feeling of blood. Again, if it is not possible to make juice, then the ripe custardapple will continue to play like this.
6. Hair and skin care Pomegranate fruit is rich in vitamin C, which is an excellent antioxidant and protects against free radical control. Also delays skin aging. Vitamin A present in it is very beneficial for eyes, hair and skin.
7. In malnutrition Children, young and old, regardless of their age, in this case, 2/3 teaspoon of ripe gooseberry juice mixed with a little milk is fed slowly and thinness is eliminated. custardapple fruit juice is very beneficial in malnutrition.
8. In the supply of minerals Fruits provide magnesium, vitamin C and minerals for the body's DNA and RNA synthesis, energy production.
9. Prevention of heart disease Magnesium in quince fruit relieves muscle numbness and helps prevent heart disease. Its potassium and vitamin B6 control high blood pressure and help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
10. Disease-prevention The high levels of antioxidants in the fruit strengthen the immune system. It also helps to keep you healthy by driving away incurable diseases. In addition, the food content of the fruit prevents anemia.