In our daily life, we will always smell some special flavors, especially some odors from the human body, which not only pollute the environment, but also affect others, and seriously affect the interaction with others.
What are these odors? How are they removed? Then let the apple cider vinegar appear
The "vinegar" mentioned here is not a condiment in the kitchen, but refers to the original apple vinegar made from apple juice fermented, and then mixed with apple juice and other raw materials.
Apple vinegar is mixed with apple juice to make the taste sour and sweet, with sweet sourness, which not only eliminates the raw vinegar flavor of the original vinegar, but also has the sweet fragrance of fruit juice. It tastes very refreshing.
Apple cider vinegar can health care, improve fatigue, beauty and beauty.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in nutrients and contains pectin, vitamins, minerals (phosphorus and potassium) and enzymes.
The acidic ingredients of apple cider vinegar have a bactericidal effect, can clean the digestive tract, help to remove toxins from joints, blood vessels and organs; pectin can help excretion; phosphorus inhibits the growth of rot-causing bacteria; potassium can moisturize cells and balance sodium content.
Apple cider vinegar has good nutritional value. It not only has skin-care effect, but also can hangover, protect liver and prevent drunkenness.
One cup before drinking can inhibit the absorption of alcohol, and one cup after drinking can hangover and prevent drunkenness. Men eat more apple cider vinegar, which is also healthy.
1. Controlling blood sugar levels: Apple cider vinegar controls blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
Some studies have shown that eating apple cider vinegar after a high-sugar diet improves insulin sensitivity by 34 percent and significantly lowers blood sugar.
However, if you are taking diabetes medicine, you should take the advice of a doctor before eating apple cider vinegar.
2.This vinegar is also very effective in digesting problems. One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in hot water easily relieves indigestion.
3. In case of sore throat, gargle with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and honey in half a cup of lukewarm water.
4. Apply one cup of apple cider vinegar all over the body 10 minutes before bathing. This will remove the feeling of sunburn.
Moreover, you can use it with bath water. The mind will be cheerful, sunburn will also be reduced.
5.Food preservation: Like other vinegars, apple cider vinegar also works well in food preservation. People have been using vinegar for thousands of years to make pickles and preserve food.
Apple cider vinegar works to increase dietary acidity. And it inactivates food enzymes and kills bacteria. As a result, food does not rot.
6.This vinegar is especially beneficial in diarrhea as it is able to kill bacteria. Mix one or two teaspoons of vinegar in a glass of hot water and drink it.
7. Eating 2 teaspoons of it every day reduces weight. Its main ingredient is acetic acid, which helps in weight loss.
One study found that acetic acid reduced abdominal fat by 12 weeks at a time.
8. Reduces the risk of cancer: Apple cider vinegar reduces the risk of cancer - it is often claimed in various studies.
9. To keep the tone of voice right: The use of apple cider vinegar to fix the tone of voice is a popular home remedy.
It is thought to be anti-bacterial, which can kill the bacteria that cause sore throats. However, there is no hard evidence for this.
However, if you want to use it, you must mix water before rinsing. Because apple cider vinegar is a kind of acid. So if water is not mixed, the throat may get burnt.
10. To boil eggs well: When boiling eggs, mix a little apple cider vinegar in water. Then the eggs will cook well very quickly.
This is because the white protein in the egg produces radioactivity due to the vinegar acid and helps it to cook well.
It is also more beautiful to keep the eggs white and use light vinegar while frying.
11. Bath time: For the same reason that people use apple cider vinegar for facial skin care, it can also be used during bath time. Apple cider vinegar is very effective in keeping the skin smooth and problem free.
You pour 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar in the bath water. And take a bath. This will keep your skin very good.
12. As a sauce: Apple cider vinegar as a sauce can be one of the ingredients to enhance the taste of your food. Adding a little vinegar to the tomato sauce makes the food more palatable.
13.To make cakes and candies at home: Apple cider vinegar can be used to enhance the taste and aroma of cakes and candies at home. It gives these homemade things a different taste.
14.To whiten teeth: Apple cider vinegar is acidic. So many people use apple vinegar to remove tooth stains and make teeth whiter. If you want to do this, soak a little cotton in vinegar and apply it lightly on the teeth.
15.Those who have problems with acidity, they mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, will get relief very quickly (not for those who have ulcers).
16. Detoxification: Fruit vinegar contains a special substance-pectin, which can reduce the number of bad bacteria in the intestine, thereby helping the reproduction of beneficial bacteria, and thus can play the role of intestinal detoxification.
Second, beauty and beauty: fruit vinegar is rich in vitamins, vitamins can inhibit the formation of skin pigments, eliminate skin stains and increase the amount of white pigment, thereby playing the role of beauty and beauty, anti-aging.
17. Strengthen physical strength: Polysaccharides, potassium ions, and tartaric acid contained in fruit vinegar can reduce acidity in the body, thereby alleviating fatigue. It is rich in zinc and has the function of enhancing memory.
Fourth, longevity: Fruit vinegar is rich in eighteen amino acids essential for human body, apple vinegar for weight loss, including eight kinds of amino acids and various trace elements that the human body cannot synthesize: potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, sodium, copper and so on.
This can soften blood vessels and lower cholesterol. Appetizing and protecting the liver, enhancing metabolism and improving the body's ability to resist disease.