Dragon fruit is low in calories but rich in essential vitamins and minerals. It contains a lot of dietary fiber. Here are the nutrients in one cup (228 grams) of dragon - Calories: 138 Protein: 3 grams Fat: 0 grams । Carbohydrates: 29 grams Fiber: 6 grams Iron: 6% of daily requirement Magnesium: 16% of daily requirement Vitamin C: 9% of daily requirement Vitamin E: 4% of daily requirement In addition to essential nutrients, dragon fruit also provides beneficial ingredients such as polyphenols, carotenoids and beta-caffeine.
2. Dragon can cure incurable disease Because dragon fruit is rich in antioxidants, it can build up resistance against unstable free radical molecules that can damage cells and cause inflammation or disease. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and thus prevent cell damage and inflammation.
Studies have shown that a diet rich in antioxidants can help prevent chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes and arthritis. Dragon fruit contains a variety of powerful antioxidants - Vitamin C: Studies have shown that there is a correlation between vitamin C intake and cancer risk. A study of 120,652 people found that lower rates of head and neck cancer were associated with higher levels of vitamin C. Betalines: Test-tube studies indicate that betalines may fight oxidative stress and have the ability to suppress cancer cells. Carotenoids: Beta carotene and lycopene are plant pigments that give dragon fruit its vibrant color. Carotene-rich foods are associated with reduced risk of cancer and heart disease. Most of the antioxidants enter the body through natural foods rather than taking them as medicines Works well. In fact, antioxidant supplements can have harmful effects and should never be taken without a doctor's advice. Therefore, dragon fruit can be eaten to meet the needs of antioxidants.
3. Dragon rich in fiber Dietary fiber is a non-digestible carbohydrate that has significant health benefits. The Ministry of Health recommends 25 grams of fiber per day for women and 36 grams for men. Like antioxidants, fiber-rich foods are more beneficial than fiber supplements. Although fiber is best known for its role in digestion, studies have shown that it plays a role in heart disease, type 2 diabetes and weight control. Although more research is needed, some studies have shown that high-fiber foods can build resistance to colon cancer. 7 grams or a cup of dragon fruit is a great source of all kinds of food. The high fiber in between will help meet your body's daily needs. To avoid stomach discomfort and ease the digestion process, make it a habit to eat high dietary fiber every day and drink plenty of water.
4. Protects the intestines Your gut contains about 100 trillion different micro-organisms, including more than 400 species of bacteria. Many researchers believe that this community of microorganisms can have an adverse effect on your health. Disorders such as asthma and heart disease in both human and animal communities are caused by imbalances in your gut. Dragon fruit contains pre-biological ingredients that can improve the good bacterial balance in your gut. Prebiotics are a type of fiber that increases the amount of healthy bacteria in your gut. Some fibers cannot be digested directly by your gut. However, the bacteria in your stomach can digest them. They use fiber as fuel for growth.
Dragon fruit basically helps in the spread of two healthy bacteria, lactic acid bacteria and bifido bacteria. . Taking regular prebiotics improves the digestive system and reduces the risk of diarrhea. Because, it causes the growth of good bacteria and reduces the amount of bad bacteria. A study of travelers found that those who took prebiotics before and during travel were less prone to diarrhea.
Some studies have shown that prebiotics can also reduce the symptoms of gastritis and colon cancer. Although research on prebiotics is favorable in most cases, research on the pre-biological activity of dragon fruit is limited to test-tube tests. Further research is needed to determine its true effect on the human gut.
5. Strengthens the immune system The body's ability to fight disease depends on various factors in the diet. The vitamin C and carotenoids in dragon fruit boost immunity and can prevent infections by damaging white blood cells.
The white blood cells in your immune system attack and destroy harmful substances. White blood cells are damaged by free radicals. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C and carotenoids neutralize free radicals and protect white blood cells.
6. Dragon raises iron levels in the blood
Dragon fruit is one of the few fresh fruits that is rich in iron. Iron plays an important role in transporting oxygen throughout your body. Unfortunately, many people have iron deficiency. It is estimated that 30% of the world's population is deficient in iron, which creates a global nutritional deficiency.
It is important to eat a variety of iron-rich foods to make up for iron deficiency. Rich sources of iron include meat, fish, beans, nuts, etc. Dragon fruit can be an alternative to make up for iron deficiency because it contains 7% of the daily requirement of iron and contains enough vitamin C to help your body absorb iron.
8. The source of magnesium is dragon One cup of dragon fruit provides 16% of the daily requirement of magnesium. On average, your body contains 24 grams or about one ounce of magnesium. Although it may seem like a small amount, this mineral is present in every cell of yours and participates in more than 600 important chemical reactions in your body.
For example, it participates in the conversion of food into energy, muscle contraction, bone formation, and even the responses needed to make DNA. Some studies suggest that high magnesium intake may reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. Studies also show that adequate magnesium-rich foods play a key role in bone formation.
Dragon is a delicious tropical fruit. Dragon is a delicious tropical fruit. It has excellent taste and is rich in essential nutrients, prebiotic fiber and beneficial plant complexes. If you want to add some variety to your fruit diet, dragon is no longer an option. Dragon is a delicious fruit full of various nutrients that will make your dining table more colorful.